Join an exciting, dynamic learning and development company, selling our full range of corporate education and communication solutions. You’ll work with Fortune 1000 companies, interacting with executives in HR, OD, Sales, Communications and Finance. You’ll prospect for new clients, follow up on leads from a demand generation system, and grow our long-term account relationships. Salary, commission, bonuses and benefits are highly competitive. And, you’ll join a cohesive and engaged team of professionals committed to excellence.
Required skills and experience:
We are looking for an experienced sales professional who knows what it takes in today’s world to attract, develop and retain great corporate clients. Specifically, you’ll need…
- A minimum of four years of profitable intangible sales experience, selling to high-level corporate decision-makers.
- Educational background in human resources and/or training and development
- Experience selling leadership development and/or business acumen/financial literacy learning solutions to large clients.
- Familiarity with business games and simulations as learning tools (classroom and or/online).
- A proven track record in building consultative relationships and providing value to clients, including multi-nationals, in ways that expand business opportunities.
- Strong understanding of critical business issues, including financial success drivers, strategy execution initiatives and employee engagement.
- Experience making successful live and online presentations.
- Demonstrated understanding and use of social networking options, including LinkedIn.
- Motivation and experience with team selling approaches that involve other company personnel to support client opportunities and implementations.
Additional skills and experience:
- Advanced business degree.
- Sales Methodology training.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience with CRM, preferably Hubspot.
- An organized and self-disciplined approach that includes effective time management, account analysis and planning skills.
- A self-starter, with a passion to sell and driven to close deals.
- Willing to travel to client locations.
- Salary based on experience, plus commission.