Paradigm Learning is seeking a fulltime Web Developer & Technologist to aid in coding and maintenance of Paradigm Learning’s website and web-based learning content. Additionally, this role also works in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager to build, edit, and configure digital marketing content and SEO strategies.
For over 20 years, Paradigm Learning has helped Fortune 500® companies energize and align their organizations around business-critical issues through business games & training simulation.
This position will report to the VP of Creative Direction& Marketing Operations at Paradigm's downtown St. Petersburg office.
- Build and maintain client-facing web pages for our B2B website
- Assist marketing in deploying and maintaining marketing collateral and SEO strategies
- Work with the creative team to design, develop, and deploy HTML5 web applications based on client specifications
- Provide technical support to end-users of the website and client-facing applications
- Diagnose and address bugs and errors on the website and database server
- Maintain the Knowledge Database portal through the Knack platform
- Configure new hire email, vendor accounts, and AllWorx VOIP phone access
- 2+ years full-stack web development experience
- Familiarity with the VueJS framework
- Familiarity with the Bulma CSS framework
- Experience with Git/Github/Bitbucket
- Experience with Construct game engine (preferably Version 3)
- Experience with Laravel Forge server administration tools
- Basic UNIX command-line experience
- Familiarity with LMSs/xAPI/SCORM technologies
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong willingness to learn and adopt new and open source technologies
- Computer Proficient (MS Office, Outlook, Excel Apple as required by position)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and carry out assignments following instructions, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external customers